Skin, Coat & Mobility Oil:
Nutreats Skin, Coat and Mobility is a 100% natural Omega-3 oil supplement for cats and dogs. It is formulated to optimise the condition of your pet's skin and coat, making their fur healthy and shiny. It contains sustainably harvested, refined fish oil and New Zealand Green-lipped Mussel Oil.
After months of product development, our advanced formula was launched in September 2021, which focuses on premium, high-quality ingredients.
Fish oil for skin, coat and mobility
Everything you need to know about our advanced formulation:
The new formulation still focuses on premium, high quality, natural ingredients, such as NZ Green-lipped Mussel Oil to enhance anti-inflammation and reduce skin allergies.
We’ve used premium food grade aluminum bottles for maximum product protection. The bottles are oxygen barrier rated, therefore preventing potential oxidization of the Omega-3 fatty acids.
We haven’t added any anti-oxidants, such as BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole), BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene ), or Ethoxy quinoline.
High Quality Fish Oils
Increased Omega-3 levels
• Omega-3 fatty acids = 34.60%
• Important functional components (polyunsaturated fatty acids, Omega 3s, 6s, and 9s) = 51.90%
• DHA is now more than 11%.
(When DHA > 8%, this represents good quality. It is good for brain health, anti-inflammation and skin sensitivity).
Higher levels of DHA:
Higher levels of EPA:
Green-lipped Mussel Oil
Green-lipped Mussel Oil is the only ingredient to contain over 30 essential fatty-acids (including DHA and EPA – the two health-promoting fatty acids found in most fish oil products). (40% - 45% omega-3 fatty acids).
Green-lipped Mussel Oil
• Harvested from the pristine seawater in New Zealand.
• Shells are opened at low temperatures to keep their functional components. Extracted by SFE (supercritical fluid extraction).
• Contains high concentration of DHA and EPA and eicosatetraenoic acid (ETA) which has anti-inflammation functions. ETA works with DHA and EPA to improve and boost their anti-inflammation functions.
• Omega-3 fatty acids in Green-lipped Mussels are more powerful for anti-inflammation. It has been confirmed that GLM oil can inhibit some enzymes and proteins, thus relieve inflammation and pain.
Mechanisms of the anti-inflammatory actions
Green-lipped Mussel Oil compared to other Omega-3's